OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
To avoid disappointment and/or confusion we like to make sure all our guests booking are fully aware of any terms or "house rules" that may effect their stay with us. We only set these terms & condition as we wish to make sure that our guests are able to enjoy a stress free stay with us and those around them. Our apartment is set in a quiet rural village that has the pleasure of not being a tourist park. We do have direct neighbours and villagers who also enjoy the everyday life of a rural village and the respect we show each other regarding reasonable noise and movement.
Quick look to make life easier
1.Sorry no hen/stag parties. Same sex parties will need prior agreement with us
2.Minimum age of lead party/booking needs to be 21 years of age
3. Sorry no pets
4 .Sorry no smoking
5. Sorry no loud music or instruments
6. No naked flames/camping equipment-see full listing below
7. Sorry no camper vans/caravans or similar vehicles to be used or occupied on our land by the booking or guests of the booking. Parking only with prior agreement with us.
8. Parking for two vehicles — we can take extra with prior agreement only
9. No extra heating appliance or any other appliances allowed including fans
10. No extra guests other than those on the booking and paid for are allowed to stay or sleep over -check full listing below
11. Sorry our apartment is not allergy free or listed as so.
12. Sorry no children under 12 or infants without prior agreement -see full details on listing below
13. Sorry no Barbecues /disposable or portable/fire or fire pits
We reserve the right to refuse the right of entry on/in our premises including any land rights of way and relating to our holiday accommodation "The Apartment". If any of the Terms & conditions are breached and/or if we (us) feel threatened, uncomfortable physically, mentally or in any other way. We reserve the right to phone the police as you will be considered trespassers, singularly or collectively as part of the group are trespassing
Terms & meanings
Us/We - this pertains to the owners of the apartment and premises inside and out - Mark Harris & Angela Roberts
Parties/party/group/booking-relates to person/s that are declared on the booking-not exclusive to just named person/s on the booking but also to friends/guests invited or uninvited on the booking
Premises/Us/we/land/rights of way-relates to The Apartment - part of the whole building and land that is owned by Mark Harris & Angela Roberts -The address of title deed is
The Old Engine Shed & Lower Queens Post